Connect one-on-one with a verified tech support specialist who will answer your question

Andy, Computer Consultant

More related answers
All tech support specialists are VERIFIED
The guy who was working on my computer says that we need the
Chris L., IT/Web Manager
The guy who was working on my computer says that we need the system restore disk to fix the problem and I can't find it. It's an Inspiron One 2320. can I get a replacement? Thanks Barbara French … read more
Bought laptop yesterday. rang 1800 support line. Instructed
Moses C
Moses C, Bsc
bought laptop yesterday. rang 1800 support line. Instructed to reboot. Now 2 hours and only 13% completed. Is this normal? How long should it take? … read more
I'm trying to change my keyboard to English (United Kingdom)
Sheri
Sheri, Bachelor's Degree
Hi I'm trying to change my keyboard to English (United Kingdom) as some of the keys are in different places and I'm having trouble … read more
How can I reset solitaire statistics on my P.C.? The regular
Josh, It Support Specialist
how can I reset solitaire statistics on my P.C.? The regular instructions do not work! … read more
I want to get rid of magicbright, Windows 10, It's a Dell
Richard, Computer Specialist
5 years ago and I can't find how to get rid of Magicbright. … read more
I lost my operating instructions, please e-mail me right
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Technican
I lost my operating instructions, please e-mail me right away, or give it to me on the screen … read more
Are you a real person. My Lenovo 10110 all in one won't turn
Jason Jones, AAS Information Technology
hi JA: Hi. How can we be of help? Customer: are you a real person JA: I'm an assistant to the computer technician. I work with them to help customers like you. Customer: My Lenovo 10110 all in one won… read more
Can I switch from Microsoft windows 10 to Microsoft windows
Byron
Byron, IT Support Specialist
Can I switch from Microsoft windows 10 to Microsoft windows 7& if I can would you give me instructions on how to do it … read more
My new HTC 8s keeps going from the opening screen to a blue
Martin, Network Engineering Diploma
My new HTC 8s keeps going from the opening screen to a blue screen (looping). Iplugged it in to the charger last night and woke uip to it doing this cycle. I do not have a green or red light whe I plu… read more
Ask a Microsoft Word Question >I have 20 years of journals
Greg Maxey
Greg Maxey, Self Employed. Small Business Owner
Ask a Microsoft Word Question >I have 20 years of journals in MS Word on my computer. I frequently want to summarize in the form of a summary document everything I ever wrote on the "USS ELROD". Th… read more
I have a compaq presario 5108us computer. Originally had Windows
Santonu
Santonu, Hardware Engineer
I have a compaq presario 5108us computer. Originally had Windows Me. Was damaged, and I installed windows xp sp1. Went thru update process to xp sp3. trying to run a sony netwalkman program. when Iplu… read more
i have deleted the mouse entries in the registry, so now the mouse does not work. When Ipl
James, Network & System Administrator
i have deleted the mouse entries in the registry, so now the mouse does not work. When Iplug in a USB mouse the same issue arises, how can I fix please?? Thanks… read more
i have a hitachi neso 320 gb external usb hdd, and it does
James, Network & System Administrator
i have a hitachi neso 320 gb external usb hdd, and it does not write, but yes it reads.what can i do ?thanks.it starts the transfer at a very low speed and then it stops… read more
Have Hitachi neso hardrive 300 gb. The driver seems to spin
Andy, Computer Consultant
Have Hitachi neso hardrive 300 gb. The driver seems to spin but i cant se it in the computer area. I have tríed on a diffrent computer as well. Can u please help me? /Niklas [email protected]… read more
how to install samsung pixon new pc studio drivers into windows
Freddy M.
Freddy M., IT Technician
how to install samsung pixon new pc studio drivers into windows 7 ultimate oparating system in my laptop?… read more
i have a majic jack but;when ihook it up my computer looks
Dustin, Support Technician
i have a majic jack but;when ihook it up my computer looks up. i have to discconect the majicjack and reboot my email [email protected] my phone number is7702688503 which will not operate because the o… read more
my laptop has windws vista oparating system and i want to load
Freddy M.
Freddy M., IT Technician
my laptop has windws vista oparating system and i want to load delphi software for programing but it is rejecting( i was loading delphi 7) plz help… read more
all my devices such as mp3 players i have two of them or my
Freddy M.
Freddy M., IT Technician
all my devices such as mp3 players i have two of them or my dig, camera or my printer all r connected via usb say device not reconized try again or replace device i tryed on other computer and all r f… read more