This device is blocked what does it mean i rebouted and that…

Customer Question
this device is blocked what...
this device is blocked what does it mean i rebouted and that came up what do you need to know
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/27/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

What type of machine are you getting this error message on? A phone, a computer, a tablet?

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you're using.

Windows XP, Widows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Or a Mac.

If it's a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows.

Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

also, please send the full and exact error message you are getting.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.