I can't sign on 10. I've been trying to access the "ask me…

Customer Question
I can't sign on for...
I can't sign on for Windows 10. I've been trying to access the "ask me any thing" at the lower left btm and get nothing.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
1/27/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

To get started, would you prefer to have me help you via written support only?

Or would you rather speak over the phone and / or have me connect to your computer directly and fix the issue directly , on screen?

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.