Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I need someone to remote access a computer friend of mine.

Customer Question

I need someone to remote access a computer for a friend of mine. We need something simple and easy for whoever is willing to help to get onto their computer and fix the settings in Skype because it is constantly getting disconnected. We tried this last night with team viewer and their computer was too slow for team viewer to connect and remote access the computer. I know there are easier ways and options to remote access their computer (and something simple because the person does not know computers too well) would be greatly appreciated. Please let me know who can help and to keep a stable connection with Skype and not drop calls every 30 minutes throughout the day.
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Video Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

Im willing to do a live voice call through skype, but not video. And honestly, if the other person will be using skype one of the reasons the connection probably wasnt working too well ( for teamviewer) is skype was running and chewing up their bandwidth with skype video.

There are several easy ways to connect, but before I agree to do so. I need a description of the issue that we want to solve.

Thank you,

Dustin S.