Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Bob Fisher
, I want to combine all of the contact lists

Customer Question

Bob Fisher
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I want to combine all of the contact lists that I have in outlook. I had Suggested contacts, I-cloud contacts, contacts and local contact lists. Is there a way to have just one list and have it available for Outlook e-mails and I-phone use?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Tech Support Specialists generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.

Hello, welcome to JustAnswer my name is ***** ***** I'm one of the experts who will be assisting you today.

You need to save each contact list separately and create a new contact list so you can append each of the other contact lists to the new list and create one large list containing all entries.

Here's how:

http://www.msoutlook.info/question/860

Please reply using the box below.

Regards,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
if I do this, Will that list automatically be the one that outlook will use when I want to write an e-mail? Will the new list be the one that will show up as "contacts" on my I-phone 5?
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.

It will be the contact list on your Outlook app/program, your iPhone 5 will have whatever you create on that unless you're using Yahoo / AOL / Gmail that keep their contact lists on the server

Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.

There are iPhone apps that let you import contacts from a contact list just like on Outlook, for example "CopyTrans"