Could you help me upgrade my disk drive so window 10 came be…

Customer Question
could you help me upgrade...
could you help me upgrade my disk drive so window 10 came be downloaded?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/26/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. What's the model of your computer?

Do you mean your disk drive is out of space? Or is it something else?

What is the error or message when downloading windows 10?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

said that my diskdrive needed to be update and i am out of space
said something about cpu
also
or you with micorosoft?

I fix both Microsoft Windows computers and Apple Mac computers. Can I connect remotely to your computer, so I can fix the issue directly on your computer together with you? Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Thank you. Please accept the remote support offer, then please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=d12989a2-50c0-4d5f-8ceb-0ee411c5aea2

, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,

It looks like you are away. When you are available, please reply back at the box below to continue. Thank you.