Running Windows 7. Got a critical System error 00137 3 And…

Customer Question
Running Windows 7. Got...
Running Windows 7. Got a critical System error 00137 3 And it says of suspicious connection Was trying to access your logins and tracking your Internet activity Windows Security Center And firewall services are disabled Error code 0 X(###) ###-####C Then it has call Windows Service Center At(###) ###-####
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
1/26/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Computer Expert replied 2 years ago
Jason Jones, Computer Expert
I am the person that will be helping you today.
This is most definitely a scam. You can ignore the message. If you were to call that number, it would be a group of scammers that would offer some sort of "Service" for a cost.
First, I would suggest restarting the computer, as that may remove the error/ad. Once the computer is back up, I suggest that you download the following program, install it, and run it: http://download.cnet.com/Malwarebytes-Anti-Malware/3000-8022_4-10804572.html?part=dl-10804572&subj=dl&tag=button
- Download, save, and install that file.
- Run the newly installed program (Start button > Programs > Malwarebytes > Malwarebytes
- Click the Perform Full Scan option and click the Scan button
- When the scan is complete, click ok and then click the Show Results button
- Click the Remove Selected button
- Click Ok
Once all of that is complete, you will be good to go. If you wish, I can remote into your system, complete these steps, and make sure you are good to go.
I look forward to your next message below or your rating on the top of this page (choosing of number of Stars and clicking the Submit button)
Please, do not forget to rate my help on this page.
Thank you again,
- Jason

Thank you.

May I ask whether or not you still need help with this problem?
Thank you,
Jason