HOW DO I GET MY HOME PAGE TO CENTER ON THE SCREEN? AT THIS…

Customer Question
HOW DO I GET MY...
HOW DO I GET MY HOME PAGE TO CENTER ON THE SCREEN ? AT THIS TIME IT IS LOCATED ON THE RIGHT CORNER OF THE SCREEN WITH ONLT 25% OF THEHOME PAGE ?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
1/26/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Computer Expert replied 2 years ago
Jason Jones, Computer Expert

I will be the person helping you today.

I can see that you may need a little bit of extra help.

May I ask if you still need help with this problem? If so, may I start a screen sharing session on your computer and help you resolve the problem?

Once the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate via a chat window on your computer.

Thank you,
Jason

May I ask whether or not you still need help with this problem?
Thank you,
Jason

NO

Hello and Happy Thursday,

I am glad to hear that you got it up and running. Is there anything else that I can be of assistance with, being that you have me here or would you rather that I send up this task for a refund?

Thank you,

Jason