I had my computer reset by the Geek Squad. Attempting to…

Customer Question
I had my computer reset...
I had my computer reset by the Geek Squad. Attempting to sign in to Msn but cannot get a new password. I need also to sign into Outlook and Facebook but again with no results.
Thanks for any help you can be.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
1/26/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

To clarify, its your msn, outlook and facebook passwords that dont seem to be working. Is that correct?

Are there any other issues?

Also, how would you prefer that I help you; By written communication only. Or would prefer to speak over the phone and / or have me connect to your computer from here to resolve the issues directly?

Thank you for your response,

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.