Canadian import duty. when ordering by internet ie: amazon…

Customer Question
canadian import duty. when ordering...
canadian import duty. when ordering by internet ie: amazon who pays the import duty? Or is there duty on personal use items?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
1/26/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 2 years ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Hi there and welcome

you pay it and it is already in the cost of the product.

You can read about it here

http://services.amazon.com/global-selling/taxes-regulations-canada.htm

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you