When I log in to my Pandora radio I keep getting running…

Customer Question
when I log in to...
when I log in to my Pandora radio I keep getting long running script.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
1/26/2016
Tech Support Specialist: John, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
John, Computer Support Specialist

Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you.

Are you opening Pandora radio on Internet explorer browser?

Have you tried opening it on any other web browser like Firefox or Chrome?

Sincerely,

Note: - To reply back to me use the reply box below in this page.

Sir/Ma'am checking to see whether you still need my help.

Please let me know by answering the above questions so that I can help you better.

Sincerely,

Note:-To reply back to me use the reply box below.

Tech Support Specialist: Cory, Computer Technician replied 2 years ago
Cory
Cory, Computer Technician

Please press CTRL+D to bookmark this page so you can return to it.

Please follow these steps to reset Internet Explorer:

Please click on Tools then Internet Options at the top
Click on the General Tab
Under Browsing History click Delete
Check all of the boxes, then click Delete
Click on the Advanced Tab
Click Reset
Make sure Delete Personal Settings is NOT checked. (If it is not there continue to the next step.)
Click Reset.

After you do this, please let me know if Pandora works.