I have already paid subscription as an in app purchase as of…

Customer Question
I have already paid for...
I have already paid for this subscription as an in app purchase as of jan8th but when I check my status it reads as if I have not paid at all and keeps askin me to upgrade/promote/ buy tokens. I already paid $107 for 6 months for things that I still do not have access to. If there is more to pay in order to use the service, I don't want it. If I failed to do something make it plain or we call it off and you return my money.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
1/26/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 2 years ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi Jeanne,

I am not sure what subscription or access you are referring to - if you can reply and let me know, I can assist you further...