Toshiba I e stops working.help My lap top is still under…

Customer Question
Toshiba I e stops working.help...
Toshiba I e stops working.help My lap top is still under warranty. Why do I have to pay?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
1/26/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

Toshiba does not provide real time or live technical support. And your warranty covers the hardware, the machine itself, it doesnt cover browsers or other windows errors.

if you want to seek free support, theres the toshiba forum you can use here http://forums.toshiba.com/

If you would like to proceed with paid live assistance, then send a reply and let me know you want to work on these issues together.

Thank you,

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.