Need to make an appointment rep to come to house and help…

Customer Question
Need to make an appointment...
Need to make an appointment for Geeksquad rep to come to house and help with computer. Would like same gentleman that came about six months ago.
Thank you,
Larry Kent
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
1/25/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Computer Expert replied 2 years ago
Jason Jones, Computer Expert

Hello Mr Kent,

I will be the person helping you today.

I can see that you may need a little bit of extra help. We are not GeekSquad.

May I ask if you still need help with this problem? If so, may I start a screen sharing session on your computer and help you resolve the problem?

Once the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate via a chat window on your computer.

Thank you,
Jason

May I ask whether or not you still need help with this problem?
Thank you,
Jason