Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

, I thought I paid Internet Security 1. The only

Customer Question

Customer: ***** *****
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I thought I paid for Panda Internet Security 1 for life. The only reference number I have is my license key. Is there anyway I can check this.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Tech Support Specialists generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com,my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

It sounds like you are having an issue with your Panda lifetime subscription. Would you like me to connect to your computer and try and repair the program, or get it installed? We can speak over the phone as we work on this.

Or, would you prefer written support only?

Thank you for your response,

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello. Pls connect to my computer.
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Ive sent the offer for remote support.

Once accepted, please reply here and I will walk you through the short process to connect.

Dustin S.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I already paid $50 for tech support which up to now I haven't received. I do not want to pay any more $$.
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

As far as I can tell, the value of this question was set at 36, add on the 20 for remote support / phone support would be 56 total.

The only other question I see in your history is from 2011. If you do not want remote support at the very reasonable fee offered.

I can opt out, and youre welcome to comparison shop. The geek squad could probably help for 2 to 3 times as much~

Let me know how you want to proceed.

Dustin S.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
$36 Cdn to answer a question?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I mean $36 US
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

We provide a service, a guaranteed technical support service. Were probably the only major tech support outfit that says " If we cant solve the issue and you are not satisfied, your entitled to a full refund". And our prices are far less then any of our competitors.

Im still not certain if you want to proceed, or cancel.

Dustin S.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I wish to cancel and get a refund.
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Here is the refund request link.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund

If you change your mind and would like me to connect and get the software installed, configured, verify its working and handle any other minor issues. You know where to find me.

Dustin S.