I'm having trouble with my Microsoft, ICloud, and ITunes…

Customer Question
I'm having trouble with my...
I'm having trouble with my Microsoft, ICloud, and ITunes accounts. My disgruntled ex husband broke into my house and was able to get my password ***** all of these accounts including Apple ID that had two step verification. Changed security questions and recovery informationWhat can I do? Of course he denies it but I don't know of anyone else who would do that? What can I do to get back my accounts including ones deleted, and is there any leagle recourse? I have been going thru this since 2013
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
1/25/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 2 years ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Hi there and welcome

Do you have a Facebook account?

Can't get into it
Or let me se if I can
What then

ok, I assume you can get into it... but before we continue, can we finish off on the last question I answered for you please

Ok I can get into facbook

before we continue, can we finish off on the last question I answered for you please

Question is here

http://www.justanswer.com/computer/9ijss-what-s-difference-msn-account-microsoft-account.html

Choose no longer have access to these accounts, what option are you then given?

Oh that's why don't I just give up the intrnet

Sorry I do not understand your last message, what did you mean with this?

Andy, Computer Consultant