My name is ***** ***** Busch. I purchased Incredimail Plus…

Customer Question
Hi,...

Hi, My name is ***** ***** Busch. I purchased Incredimail Plus on 1/4/16. My bank account shows that I was charged TWICE for it, plus fees. I have not been able to get ANY emails activated Haven't been able to use account, so I want to cancel Incredimail and ask for a full refund. Contacting bank tomorrow. Searched everywhere to find how to cancel, but in vain. I think I

Technician's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Most complaints I have seen are about how to go about cancelling their accounts. All leads I got went nowhere such as: site unavailable at this time...

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
1/25/2016
Tech Support Specialist: GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist

My name is*****'m a certified computer professional with 15 years of experience. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. Please give me just a moment to locate the information that you need.

Do you have the incredimail application installed on your computer?If so, have you tried clicking on the help tab in the application and clicking on VIP support? If you can't see the 'Help' menu in IncrediMail, please look to the top right-hand corner of the main IncrediMail Window and click the 'Menu' button. This is their they recommend method of contact. I will also try to find a direct email or phone number for you.

http://www3.incredimail.com/english/code_search.asp

Clicking on this link will bring up a form that you can submit. The form is designed for recovering registration codes but there is a comment box that will allow you to communicate your desire for a refund to them.

That and the VIP support that is accessed from within the app are the only two legitimate ways that I have found for contacting incredimail. There ar ea number of listings that come up in searches billing themselves as Incredimail Tech Support but these are third party services, not incredimail. There is no contact number listed anywhere on the Incredimail Site as the only support they provide is via email.

I hope that this information will be helpful to you. If so, please kindly take a moment to rate my service, so I will receive credit for my answer. If you are not satisfied, please let me know so I can continue working with you or refer you to another expert. Please do not issue a rating until you have provided me with an opportunity to address any remaining questions or issues. Your complete satisfaction is my goal!