I HAVE WINDOWS 8. I INSTALLED WINDOWS 10 ABOUT a year ago.

Customer Question
its has been noting but...
I HAVE WINDOWS 8. I INSTALLED WINDOWS 10 ABOUT a year ago. its has been noting but problems for me. can i go back to the original? also, i have no sound from recent window 10 upgrade.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
1/24/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Please accept the remote support offer, then please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=a454eb44-60ef-49f7-87a8-afb47a1c3502

, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,

1. Click on the website below in order to connect remotely with me:

http://tinyurl.com/ja6fwy2

2. Then press at the same time the two keys Ctrl and J on the keyboard, then the Downloads window should open.
3. Then there, open / run the item called Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client and install it.
Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

It looks like you are away. When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me. Thank you.