We had a tech guy out to our house yesterday. 1/23/16. s…

Customer Question
We had a tech guy...
We had a tech guy out to our house yesterday. 1/23/16. His name was Jamie G. Badge #1115. He worked hard and we all thought he had corrected the problem because the computer worked perfect for a time and then went kaput again. It looks like I will need to have another service person visit us or we need a complete replacement computer and printer which are both new from Best Buy however they have never worked properly. We have had it into the shop at BEST BUYS twice and a man here. So far we are not getting our money's worth. Our ACCT # *****(###) ###-#### We have an ENVY 7640 printer and a HP Desk Top, Windows 10. I want to say again that the young man that came here worked hard and we do not have a complaint about him. Only the computer and printer which has not worked properly since September. Thank goodness we have a 2nd computer that I can use.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
1/24/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Byron, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Byron
Byron, Computer Support Specialist

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist. Can you tell

me what is the issue with the new PC?