I have a wireless key pad.i put in new batteries ,it will…

Customer Question
i have a wireless key...
i have a wireless key pad.i put in new batteries ,it will not type in anything,what can i do??
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/24/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Shefin, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Shefin, Computer Support Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

May I know the make and model number of the keypad?

May I know the device model that you are using the keypad with?

Thank you.

S H E F I N

Model Lenovo a7/a5

Are you sure that you have turned ON the keypad?

Do you see any lights on the keypad?

Can I access your computer remotely and check the issue?

Thank you.

S H E F I N

Hi , no lights , no switches . My internet is down so remote can't work now !

Remove the batteries from the keypad. press and hold the down the Caps key for a minute and then reinsert the batteries.

Restart the computer and check if you are able to type in anything.

Thank you.

S H E F I N

Nothing

Could you please check the model number (for keyboard) on the bottom side of the keyboard?

Thank you.

S H E F I N

Sk 8861

Have you connected the USB dongle to the USB port of your computer? Watch the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFtSLYoyFgo

Thank you.

S H E F I N