How do you copy pictures from LENOVO Photo Master to Power…

Customer Question
how do you copy pictures...
how do you copy pictures from LENOVO Photo Master to Power point or USB drive
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
still waiting for answer to same question. I was under the impression there was someone already waiting to answer, so i paid the five dollars in haste it seems. Is this a honest site? Why did that expert say he was waiting to respond? I hope he was not simply trying to induce me to pay immediately?
1/24/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

METHOD 1 - Copy and Paste

1. Plug the USB device into an available USB port.

2. In Windows 8 from the Start Screen we can search for any file or application by simply typing the name. To open Windows Explorer Simply Type "Computer" from the Windows 8 Start Screen

3. Windows 8 should now open Desktop Mode and Windows Explorer will open. You can access your USB drive or memory card by double clicking the USB device or corresponding removable disk.

4. Next we will need to navigate to the Data you would like to copy to the Flash drive or Memory card. Once you have found the files you would like to copy simply highlight the files you would like to copy, Right Click and select "Copy"

5. Now we will navigate back to the Window we previously opened for the USB device and Right click on any white portion of the Window and select "Paste"

The Transfer will now take place

METHOD 2 - Send To

1. Plug the USB flash drive directly into an available USB port.
2. Navigate to the folders in your computer containing files you want to transfer.
3. Right-click on the file you want to transfer to your removable disk.
4. Click Send To and select the Removable Disk associated with the USB flash drive.

bothe methods 1+ 2 are useless as these are single photos that appear on the screen in photo master and do not have file names that are easily found, Saving the photo as a file makes the transfer to time consuming . wanted to copy and paste the photo as you can from other windows photo storage systems . Do i get a refund???.
just kidding. but the circuitous route i have is easier. print screen to dropbox then get it from the screen shots. easier to use photos this way. a bit better than your conversion to a file name (cant see the pic).

try this and let me know please> open power point, then click the Insert tab then choose PhotoMaster.

Returned the computer! Absurd to not simply be able to print!!!

I agree!

Thanks for letting me know.

Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech