Maurice
Maurice, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Microsoft Certified Professional, HP Certified Hardware Engineer, 20 years of hands-on experience
32995637

, my name is tia and I have a new computer windows

Customer Question

Customer: hi matt
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: my name is ***** ***** I have a new computer windows 10 and its a dell and it wont recognize it.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Tech Support Specialists generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Computer
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I will try my best to help you.

Ma'am could you please let me know what is that windows 10 is not detecting or recognizing?

Sincerely,

Note: - To reply back to me use the reply box below in this page.

Expert:  Maurice replied 1 year ago.

Hello Tia, my name is ***** ***** I'll try to assist you with your logon issues on your new Dell computer. Did you manage to resolve the issue? All the best, Maurice