Used this site about a year ago have forgotten which user…

Customer Question
used this site about a...
used this site about a year ago
have forgotten which user name and password ***** used and now cannot sign in
tried a number of times with no success
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
1/24/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Michelle, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

Let me know on which website you signed in a year ago and you cannot sign in now. I will have to check the login policy and then i can let you know we can get the username or password ***** or not. Many websites do not allow login if you have not logged in more then 90 days. The account gets disabled automatically.

seniormeetpeople.com and match.com

you can click on the link and follow the forgot password *****

http://www.seniorpeoplemeet.com/v3/forgotpassword

for https://secure.match.com/login/index/#/

let me know if you need any assistance.

Remote Connect Service - Quick Resolution
Remote access is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee ($16). It is 100% safe which will allow me directly work on the problem and can be fixed quickly, you can sit back and watch your screen while i fix it for you. Let me know if you need the additional service or else we can continue with the service you have already opted for. let me know if you want to opt for remote assistance.