CVPhuck, I'm looking download VuPoint FS-C1-VP-BX2 digital…

Customer Question
CVPhuck, I'm looking for...

CVPhuck, I'm looking for a download for my VuPoint FS-C1-VP-BX2 digital film and slide converter

Technician's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

The unit has a software cd for installing onto a computer. my laptop does not have a cd drive on it.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
1/24/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Byron, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Byron
Byron, Computer Support Specialist

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

VuPoint does not sell their products directly to end users and I could find no software

dowloads either on their site or anywhere else.

They do have a toll-free number: 1-***-***-**** 8:30 - 5:30 PST

I'm not sure if they'll be able to help you with that.

As a workaround, I would use another computer with a CD drive and copy

the contents of the disk to a USB flash drive and install it to your laptop that way.