I have installed chromecast on my laptop.[iPhone is to old,

Customer Question
3g] I get to...
I have installed chromecast on my laptop.[iPhone is to old, 3g] I get to the last box. I don't see icon to start for my T V. on bottom left side I see a small faint chrome icon just going around for the longest time. I am so frustrated I am about to take it back to the store. Thank You
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
1/24/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 2 years ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi Annette,

If it is spinning for a long time then it is probably installing updates, since you are connecting for the first time.

Let it complete (it may take a couple of hours) then try again.

Pete.