How do i cancel my account i can not remember my singin info…

Customer Question
how do i cancel my...
how do i cancel my account i can not remember my singin info
my name is ***** ****** at *********
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
1/23/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Robert M., Consultant replied 2 years ago
Robert M., Consultant

where are you trying to sign into ?

skyp i am trying to cancel out of skyp

really no need to cancel it. You don't pay for it and it shouldnt bother you any.

make a new account if you want to use it.

otherwise cancelling it would be as difficult as logging in. You cant cancel it if you cant log into it.

i do not want them to take any more out of my bank account

ok if they are taking stuff from your bank account you must have set it up that way at some point.

if you know anything about it even the skype name we might be able to get into it

the other way to do it is to just call the number on the back of the credit card and dispute the charges. The credit card company will refund the money to your account immediately and possibly issue you a new credit card number so that they can not take any more out in the future