My Imac is connected to an Axiom Pro 49. The keyboard keys…

Customer Question
hello, My Imac is connected to...
hello,
My Imac is connected to an Axiom Pro 49. The keyboard keys just stopped working and I could use some help. Cana you assist?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
1/23/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

First things first, I need to know what version of mac osx you have on your machine, heres how to check.

Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

Osx 10.8.5 20" mid 2007

Thank you.

Would you like me to connect to your mac from here, and work on getting the drivers and software installed and working again, directly?

Or would you prefer for me to guide you via written support only?

Thank you for your response,

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

Ive sent the offer. Once accepted send a reply here. And we will go over the connection steps.

Dustin S.

I'm not sure if this is cost effective for me at this time. The offer said first seven days free but I keep receiving ads along for different prices

If you want to work via written support only, then whatever offer you were given for 7 days would apply..

Though I cant be sure whether you will be charged the initial fee for this question and then get the next 7 days of a subscription free.. It all depends on the portal you signed up through. ( I dont have access to your account directly)

To be clear though, even if you were on the monthly subscription, Remote support is always extra as remote support is 1 on 1 and requires direct and active involvement from the tech whos helping you.

Would you like to continue with just written support, or remote support?

I think I'll just unsubscribe all together. I thank you fir your quick response. Have a good day

This link will assist you with the unsubscribe process.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-cancel-my-subscription

If you change your mind and want one time help, you know where to reach me.

Dustin S.

Thanks
Andy, Computer Consultant