Connect one-on-one with a verified tech support specialist who will answer your question

Andy, Computer Consultant

More related answers
All tech support specialists are VERIFIED
I need help with an android phone. Can you do that? It's a
Bhavik Joshi
Bhavik Joshi, Computer Science and Engineering
I need help with an android phone. Can you do that? … read more
Hello, I have a small business and use a software application
Michael T
Michael T, tech support specialist
Hello, I have a small business and use a software application to produce invoices and estimates. Recently I established gmail account and have not been able to e-mail invoices from the application. Th… read more
Cannot send and receive gmail from Outlook. In Outlook, the
James K., Managing Director
Cannot send and receive gmail from Outlook. In Outlook, the incoming server is set at imap.gmail.com and outgoing server is smtp.gmail.com. Also in Outlook, port settings are incoming 993 and outgoing… read more
I have two email accounts Hotmail and Gmail. How can I configure
Wiz of All
Wiz of All, Bachelor's Degree
I have two email accounts: Hotmail and Gmail. How can I configure Outlook to receive and send the internet emails?… read more
I am NOT getting my incoming E mail. When I click on MAIL
romr2009
romr2009, Bachelor's Degree
I am NOT getting my incoming E mail. When I click on MAIL and go to preferences, it will not accept my password. I believe both the incoming and outgoing codes are incorrect and somehow got changed, W… read more
My e-mail account is [email protected] What are the settings
Mr. Clark
Mr. Clark, IT Director
My e-mail account [email protected] What are the settings for the Pop3 and Smtp servers for microsoft outlood?… read more
I need to download email from Gmail to Windows Email. However,
Mr. Clark
Mr. Clark, IT Director
I need to download email from Gmail to Windows Email. However, when I delete messages on gmail, the deletion then synchs to my Windows Mail. I need to retain the emails in Windows mail (my PC) but not… read more
The connection to the server has failed. Account chancy85,
Qin Xia
Qin Xia, Master's Degree
The connection to the server has failed. Account: 'chancy85', Server: 'att.yahoo.com', Protocol: POP3, Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10060, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E Can recieve, but not se… read more
Im having a problem downloading email from one of my hotmai
Eagon
Eagon, Bachelor's Degree
I'm having a problem downloading email from one of my hotmail accounts to Outlook 2010. I can send mail from that account using outlook, but it will not download. Also, I have a second hotmail account… read more
Outlook has stopped sendin gemaiols - the same email account
Networke_Helper
Networke_Helper, Bachelor's Degree
Outlook has stopped sendin gemaiols - the same email account on two computers - one is Windows 7 Outlook (Office 2010) 64 bit, the other is Winwows XP Outloo9ok (Office 2003). Both receive OK… read more
gmail works fine on my desktop but my laptop cant seem to
s4sys
s4sys, B.Tech in Computer Science Engineer
gmail works fine on my desktop but my laptop can't seem to find the incoming mail server. All the settings in outlook are the same, incoming port 995 and outgoing port 465, requires SSL. Any suggestio… read more
Using google.com as my home page etc....unable to send windows
Jim Bayliss
Jim Bayliss, Senior MSP Engineer
Using google.com as my home page etc....unable to send windows mail. Yet when I go to home page [email protected] I have no problem. Thus I cant even reply to windows mail on the google site. Why ? tha… read more
I have Outlook Express 6. I have followed the instructions
Santonu
Santonu, Hardware Engineer
I have Outlook Express 6. I have followed the instructions on setting up the e-mail, but I am getting the following message: The connection to the server has failed. Account: 'POP3', Server: 'smtp.gma… read more
My daughters new laptop has windows 7; it therefore is using
Nirjhar18
Nirjhar18, Network Admin
My daughters new laptop has windows 7; it therefore is using windows live mail; whihc is all very well but the incoming emails are not therefore "downloaded" and remain on the website as it were; how … read more
i need the incoming and outgoing servers for live.com e-mail.
Simit
Simit, Bachelor's Degree
i need the incoming and outgoing servers for live.com e-mail. Can't e-mail from a web page. Can only e-mail thru my live.com e-mail.… read more
Im having trouble receiving e-mail from Comcast, my internet
Scott
Scott, Master's Degree
I'm having trouble receiving e-mail from Comcast, my internet provider. I can send e-mails, but I'm having trouble receiving e-mails from friends and family.… read more
We have yahoo mail. When we try to send an email like to an
shawnip
shawnip, Bachelor's Degree
We have yahoo mail. When we try to send an email like to an ad on craigslist this is what it says The host SMTP could not be found subject 74 Z 28, account POP3 server SMTP, Protocol SMTP, Port 25 sec… read more
I want to be able to send photos thru Windows and need to reconfigure
Travis B.
Travis B., Computer Technician
I want to be able to send photos thru Windows and need to reconfigure my gmail account to also go thru Windows. In order to do that, I need to know gmails outgoing and incoming servers and the server … read more