Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Is it possible to get support on opentaps
, i need to

Customer Question

Customer: is it possible to get support on opentaps
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: i need to configure incoming e-mails for opentaps
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Tech Support Specialists generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am using opentaps version 1.5. I am having problem in accessing incoming e-mail using ssl enabled pop3 from its CRM application.
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

My name is*****'m a certified computer professional with 15 years of experience. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this . I will need to ask a few questions. First, what addresses and servers are associated with the CRM app? We will need to begin by checking the pop3 and smtp settings. You only mentioned incoming email. I assume that this means that you are able to send email with no problem. Is that correct?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is correct. I can send message.
Alison, I hope you understood my problem it is related to opentaps CRM pop3 mail receiveing which is using java mail handler
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

I apologize profusely, but I had a personal emergency and had to leave the computer for awhile. I will "opt out" so another expert can help. Thank you for your patience!

Expert:  Cody replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.
Can I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot this issue with you?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you Cody, before we can process, this problem is related to opentaps opensource ERP and might need java compiling. Do you have this type of experience.
Expert:  Cody replied 1 year ago.

I'll open this up to others.

Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 1 year ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

Are you using Gmail with SSL on your opentaps ?

Regards
Jins