All my downloaded pics and news clipping pics are all ghosts…

Customer Question
all my downloaded pics and...
all my downloaded pics and news clipping pics are all ghosts
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/23/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry. Does this issue only occur on the computer?

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10?

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Thank you. Please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely, then I can fix the issue directly on your computer for you:
http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=2a103b33-38bb-48ae-9efa-89cf3cb2d252
, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you

1. Click on the website below in order to connect remotely with me:

http://tinyurl.com/zrx4tof

2. Then press at the same time the two keys Ctrl and J on the keyboard, then the Downloads window should open.
3. Then there, open / run the item called Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client and install it.
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send (or Reply) button below to communicate with me. Thank you.

It looks like you are away. When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me. Thank you.