I am ***** ***** Nathanson.....I am deaf. I do not know how…

Customer Question
Hello I...

Hello I am ***** ***** Nathanson.....I am deaf. I do not know how to put on pins ? My list mail won't open it for a week......Please help me

Technician's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

I am not sure myself......Give me your phone number....I can call you to explain you about pins.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
1/23/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Michelle, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

what pin you are referring to please explain the problem a bit more in details.