Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Phone number number on do not call list

Customer Question

phone number number on do not call list
Category: Computer
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

Hi. My name is*****'d be happy to help you with this. So your phone number is ***** the do not call list, but you're having a problem with telemarketers? Can you give a few more details so I can better help you?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the company that that has called me for 2 years is arriva medical phone numer *** *** ****.
thanx Sue
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for that information. I will see what I can do and will contact you soon.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

Sue, I would like to call you to get some details including your complete name and address and phone With that information I can contact Arriva both by phone and email on your behalf. It isn't safe to post them online because more scammers may see them and call you or contact you. If you choose to accept the phone call, the number will display privately for me when you do. If you don't want to do a phone call, there are some other options. If you can tell me who your telephone service is with I can walk you through the steps for blocking Arriva Medical's number. I will also upload a letter that you can sign and mail to them to request that they stop calling.