When I go to FB, all of my pages are so small that I cannot…

Customer Question
When I go to FB...
When I go to FB, all of my pages are so small that I cannot see the photos well, and all of the writing is so small I cannot read it, hoping that you get this
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
1/23/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Is everything else working fine?

- When you are in Facebook, can you please press at the same time the two keys Ctrl and 0 (zero) on the keyboard, and check?

- If needed, when you are in Facebook, can you please press at the same time the two keys Ctrl and + (plus) on the keyboard in order to increase the page size and check? Press a few times as needed.

If that does not work, do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?

Please reply at the box below to continue troubleshooting. Thank you,