I have 2 Liebert DS035AUC0E1626A in a data center, They are…

Customer Question
Hi, I have 2 Liebert...
Hi, I have 2 Liebert DS035AUC0E1626A in a data center, They are reduntant. After a power failure, Unit 2 switched on with a system on notification. Unit 1 however says system off. When I hit the On button it warns me that 1 more push will result in system shutdown .
I cannot find if unit one is on standby or will NOT come on if we have an issue with unit 2.
Thank You John from NH
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
1/22/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Tim, Sr. Engineer replied 2 years ago
Tim
Tim, Sr. Engineer

Hi there, I'm Tim and will be assisting you today. I have over 15 Years as an Engineer and have been with eBay, DoD and many others. I will do my very best to help you. If you like i can offer remote access and a call.