My name is ***** *****. I have a problem with my pc running…

Customer Question
Hi, My name is...

Hi, My name is ***** *****. I have a problem with my pc running Itunes match. I,m running Windows 8 & have the latest Itunes software.

Technician's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Ok, Ive purchased Itunes Match and it does not seem to upload my music file to the Icloud. Also there is a problem with preferences freezing my Itunes program. Ive tried to follow your previous discussion with Jacustomer but didnt make any progress. Im typing on another computer to make things simple.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
1/22/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Michelle, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

I am sorry to know that you are facing problem with your itunes match to upload your music files.

let me know the format of the music files you are trying to upload on the icloud and what is the error you get.

check this video and let me know if this was useful

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCQOQfRgyUQ