New build turn on computer i get into setting up the bios…

Customer Question
new build turn on computer...
new build turn on computer i get into setting up the bios and with in 10-30 secs computer turns off,with the PSU switch torn power off wait 2-3 secs turn back on,turn on computer and it do the same thing. what do i do to fix this problem?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/22/2016
Tech Support Specialist: SladeV, Computer Repairer replied 2 years ago
SladeV
SladeV, Computer Repairer

My name is***** will help you too the best of my ability. Is this the first build you have done?

no like my 4th
its not video card it works in other computer same with ram,PSU,CPU
i get no beeps before or after post to indicate any kind of problem

Did you apply heat. Compound to the CPU

yep
can you put to much

Not really, you actually, only need a small amount and should be replaced every so often. The only thing that I can think of now is that it's not cooling enough. You can try and reset the CPU. What is the model of the board/make?