My name is ***** *****. Can't transfer pictures from my

Customer Question
My name is *****...

My name is ***** *****. Can't transfer pictures from my camera now having upgraded to Windows 10. Told I don't have access privileges. What's going on?

Technician's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Using the Nikon Coolpix software installed on my PC now told I don't have access privileges so transfer doesn't start.

Technician's Assistant: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Camera and Video Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?

OK

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/22/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 2 years ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Hi there and welcome

Instead of double clicking the icon to start Coolpix, close it and right click it and select Run as Administrator.

Then try to transfer the pictures and tell me if it now works please.