I need to change my password @aol.com

Customer Question
I need to change my...
I need to change my password ********@******.***
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
1/22/2016
Tech Support Specialist: John, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
John, Computer Support Specialist

Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I will try my best to help you

Ma'am do you currently have access to your AOL email account or are you trying to reset the password ***** you have forgotten the password?

Do you have a windows computer?

Sincerely,

Note: - To reply back to me use the reply box below in this page.

Tech Support Specialist: GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you with this. Are you currently able to sign in to your AOL account and need to change the password ***** have you lost the password ***** the account and need help to regain access? Either way, I can help you. Please advise.