Chrome has no malware to delete unwanted junk such as

Customer Question
television fanatic. every malware I...
chrome has no malware to delete unwanted junk such as television fanatic. every malware I try says work for windows only. can u tell what app would work with a chrome book 14 hp
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
1/22/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this.

I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

Follow these steps on your Chromebook if its acting like it has a virus:

1. Navigate to Settings
    • Click on the system tray, and click Settings OR
    • Type ‘chrome://settings’ into the omni bar (the address bar) and hit Enter
  2. Navigate to People
  3. Click on Advanced Sync Settings
  4. Select Choose What to Sync from the drop down.
  5. Uncheck Extensions
  6. Click OK
  7. Find and click on Show Advanced Settings…
  8. Find and click on Reset Settings
  9. Click Reset. All of your extensions are now disabled.

Let me know if this does not work and we can try another solution.

Please reply and let me know if you need any other assistance or if everything is good, take a moment to rate my service by choosing one of the stars at the top, then click submit.

Thank you very much!