Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I have a Lenovo E530 with a built in webcam. I've never used

Customer Question

I have a Lenovo E530 with a built in webcam. I've never used the cam and now that I have a need to use it my computer says it's not found. How do I get it to work?
Category: Computer
Expert:  ChrisC replied 1 year ago.

Hi Cheryl, and welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I'll be happy to work with you on this issue.

If it says the camera is "not found," there's a chance that there could be a hardware/physical problem with the camera and the device has actually failed. It could also be a driver issue or an issue with the software that's telling you it's not found.

What exactly are you doing to get this message?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm a self-supporting college student and cannot pay these prices. Please cancel the charges.
Expert:  ChrisC replied 1 year ago.

Okay, I will send your question over to Customer Service.