Updated browser to windows 10 AND Microsoft Edge browser it

Customer Question
disabled my flash and now...
updated browser to windows 10 AND Microsoft Edge browser it disabled my flash and now I cant get it back looked at tech advise no help need help now can't use computer lnothing will work with out flash
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Computer
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
flash player is disabled
1/22/2016
Tech Support Specialist: GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist

Hi. My name is ***** ***** it would be my pleasure to assist you. Flash player is built in to the Windows Edge browser. However, it is possible that it is not enabled. I can walk you through how to check for that.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
    wait that is the problem but I can't seem to enable flash player
    Customer reply replied 1 year ago
    it disabled my flash when I downloaded windows 10
    Customer reply replied 1 year ago
    I know it is disabled I need to enable it and instructions are greek to me

Please try this and let me know what happens. If you'd rather I do it, I can remotely connect to yoru computer and take care of this for you.

Open Microsoft Edge

• Click the "..." button to access the Edge menu.

• Click on settings

• Scroll down to the Advanced Settings section and click the View advanced settings button.

• Locate the Use Adobe Flash Player section and toggle the switch on to enable Adobe Flash Player.

• Next close yur Edge Browser and re-open it.

• Go to this link Test Windows Edge Flash and click on Test Flash and let me know what it says.

I'm hoping that this has helped you to solve your Flash problem. If it has, please be kind and take a moment to rate me so I will be receive credit for my answer. If it hasn't solved your problem, please tell me so I can continue to work on finding a solution for you. Your complete satisfaction is my goal!

GeekGal
      GeekGal
      GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist