I am trying set up a new account. My password will not work.

Customer Question
I am trying set up...
I am trying set up a new account. My password ***** not work. I don't have previous information and my phone number is *****
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
1/21/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Is it email account? What email do you use, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.?

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,