How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Quiksilver07070 Your Own Question
Quiksilver07070, Computer Support Specialist
Category: Computer
Satisfied Customers: 793
Experience:  Consultant within every computer and networking category. Troubleshoot and maintain various operating systems. Sales Engineering.
Type Your Computer Question Here...
Quiksilver07070 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have changed my debit card and want to give you my new no

Customer Question

I have changed my debit card and want to give you my new no
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for choosing


In order to UPDATE your Credit Card information, you will need to go into your Account Settings and then make the change.

Here is the Steps:

You can update your payment information anytime by clicking on My Account on the top right corner of the page. Next, click on Edit Settings and you'll be able to update your payment information.

If you're not signed into your account, click here to sign into your account and follow the instructions above. If you are receiving an error when updating your payment information, please contact Customer Care for further assistance.

Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 1 year ago.

Is that all you need help with?