I have changed my debit card and want to give you my new no…

Customer Question
I have changed my debit...
I have changed my debit card and want to give you my new no
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
1/21/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Quiksilver07070, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Quiksilver07070
Quiksilver07070, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and thank you for choosing JUSTANSWER.om

.

In order to UPDATE your Credit Card information, you will need to go into your Account Settings and then make the change.

Here is the Steps:

You can update your payment information anytime by clicking on My Account on the top right corner of the page. Next, click on Edit Settings and you'll be able to update your payment information.

If you're not signed into your account, click here to sign into your account and follow the instructions above. If you are receiving an error when updating your payment information, please contact Customer Care for further assistance.

Is that all you need help with?