My name is ***** ***** and I'm having issues with my laptop…

Customer Question
My name is *****...

My name is ***** ***** and I'm having issues with my laptop connecting to wifi. It shows that the signal is there and that it's conncected, but theres a little yellow triangle with an exclamation point in it and it says no internet, secured, beside it.

Technician's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Well it worked fine yesterday all day then it suddenly stopped. The wifi works for my phone, just not my laptop.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
1/21/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Quiksilver07070, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Quiksilver07070
Quiksilver07070, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and thank you for choosing JUSTANSWER.com

.

I think maybe your Network Adaptor needs to be RESET.

.

Its not the ONLY thing that could be wrong with it, but reseting the network adaptor is where we would start.

Do you know how to do this? Should I give you some general direction? Or do you want Step-by-Step instructions?

.

What version of Windows do you have? Windows7, Windows8, or Windows 10?

Step by step instructions would be nice. And I believe I have windows 10

Alrighty...no problem.....please give me a minute or two to compile the instructions for you.