Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Networks & Security Engineer
76221641

I canceled my avast 1-4-16 my ticket #125418 why is it on my

Customer Question

I canceled my avast 1-4-16 my ticket #125418 why is it on my master credit I want a refund
Category: Computer
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to justanswer, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today,

I'm sorry about the issue, You need to contact avast directly using the link below :

https://www.avast.com/contacts also you can call this number : 1(###) ###-####/p>

thank you

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

You are very welcome, My goal is to provide you with excellent service today, If you have a moment please rate my service by clicking on one of the stars below, positive ratings are appreciated.Only rate if you are satisfied, please do not rate an answer as poor or bad service if you are not satisfied.

JustAnswer has a 100% satisfaction guarantee. We value you as a customer and very much want you to be satisfied.

regards,