My messenger account started going from sign in to messages…

Customer Question
My messenger account started going...
My messenger account started going from sign in to messages and back and forth quickly ! New messages were not displayed and when I clicked on a contact or settings it went right back to sign in ! I tried to shange my id and log in and that wouldn't work either ! Then I went to the messenger app and got a new messenger and mail but I cant make it work Its completely different !!! What do you recommend ? There is many many dollars being lost at this moment from broken communication !!! please advise asap !!!!
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
1/21/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Michelle, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

I am sorry to know that you are facing problem with messenger app. I would like to know what messenger you are talking about is it on your computer like yahoo messenger or something else. Let me know the problem a bit more in detail.

Andy, Computer Consultant