Credit card info change
, how do I updare my credit…

Customer Question
Credit card info change...

Credit card info change

Technician's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

How do I updare my credit card info

Technician's Assistant: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question to Computer Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?

No, ok

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
1/21/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this.

I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

Is this for your kindle?