Can't get on E... "This site says, Please not use any

Customer Question
interetal based services to avoid...
Can't get on E... "This site says, Please not use any interetal based services to avoid any identity thefts" What do I do?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
1/20/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast replied 2 years ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast

Hello and welcome to justanswer, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today,

I'm sorry about the issue, Can you give me a slightly better description of what you'd like help doing so I can assist you better? Do you mean IE (Internet Explorer) ? what is your operating system and version (windows or mac)?

Thank you

It comes up on the screen as E - Windows 10
I am getting "access has been blocked due to suspicious activity on your system."

This issue may be caused due to browser hijack. Browser hijacking is a type of online fraud. Scammers use malicious software (malware) to take control of your computer's Internet browser and change how and what it displays when you're surfing the web.

to fix your hijacked web browser please follow the steps below :

1-Run a full scan using your Antivirus Program.

2. Next, you want to run Malwarebytes, a free malware/virus scanner. Please click https://www.malwarebytes.org/mwb-download Once you install it, Please Update and then run a Scan and Delete any Malware/Viruses.
It should take 25-55 minutes to complete.

3. Once that is complete, please download Ccleaner, as this will clean temp and cache and corrupted files from your computer and browser.

Click http://www.filehippo.com/download_ccleaner

4-Download Microsoft Safety scanner on the system: http://www.microsoft.com/security/scanner/en-us/default.aspx

5-Change your home page for Internet Explorer : http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/internet-explorer/change-home-page#ie=ie-10

Let me know the results please

Thank you

Has everything worked out, do you still need help please?

My goal is to provide you with excellent service today, If you have a moment please rate my service by clicking on one of the stars below, positive ratings are appreciated. If you still need help please reply back to me and i will gladly continue to help. Please only rate if you are satisfied, do not rate an answer as poor or bad service if you are not satisfied.

JustAnswer has a 100% satisfaction guarantee. We value you as a customer and very much want you to be satisfied.

regards,

You are very welcome, My goal is to provide you with excellent service today, If you have a moment please rate my service by clicking on one of the stars below, positive ratings are appreciated.

regards,