How do I adjust color temp on a Gateway DIR-615 laptop?

Customer Question
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/20/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Michelle, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.
What color do you want to adjust on your laptop?

I'm a professional wildlife photographer and am trying to get color temp and brightness dialed in using a Spyder5Pro, but I need to figure out how to add color temp to 6500 or so to start.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Michelle. Waiting for either a call or reply to my question. 608-6**-****is my #
Are you still on the chat line??

This is a Spyder5Pro color calibrating sofware. i am sorry i have no expertise in this software however i will open the question to other experts for there input and views.

Not the issue. I know how to use that software. I'm paying for you to tell me how to add my laptop color temp.
Tech Support Specialist: GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist

Hi there. My name is***** will be my pleasure to assist you with this. May I ask what version of Windows you are using on your laptop? I am familiar with calibrating the color on Windows 10. If it's not Windows 10, I may still be able to help you, but i will need a moment to research in order to give you the exact steps.