My SG5 is inoperative. I purchased a new battery a couple of…

Customer Question
My SG5 is inoperative. I...
My SG5 is inoperative. I purchased a new battery a couple of months ago and it worked for awhile.I only use it when it is cart paths only as all the golf carts here are equipped with GPS. Can I send this back and have you look at it and advise me if it is possible to repair.
Hank Maloney
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
1/19/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Tim, Sr. Engineer replied 2 years ago
Tim
Tim, Sr. Engineer

Hi there, I'm Tim and will be assisting you today. I have over 15 Years as an Engineer and have been with eBay, DoD and many others. I will do my very best to help you. If you like i can offer remote access and a call.

I see, you are looking for the manufacturer. This is a tech site for remote help, we are not the company who made that device, you would need to contact them.