What the Devil is going on. I made a new password 9th time…

Customer Question
What the Devil is going...
What the Devil is going on. I made a new password ***** the 9th time and it was accepted and now it's not. What the hell am I doing wrong?
Also none of my responses are working, I type them out and they disappear. Eve since you took out 'POST' I do not know how to send or receive
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
1/19/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Tim, Sr. Engineer replied 2 years ago
Tim
Tim, Sr. Engineer

Hi there, I'm Tim and will be assisting you today. I have over 15 Years as an Engineer and have been with eBay, DoD and many others. I will do my very best to help you. If you like i can offer remote access and a call.

Let me get you someone who is better versed in MAC.

Tech Support Specialist: Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Is it email password ***** something else?

What email do you use, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.?

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

This is getting too expensive, I believe facebook should explain the answers. I'm so disappointed in them
my needs are pretty basic and can be answered easily so why have I been farmed out. It's hard to believe that they don't have their own Tech Support

I'm sorry; unfortunately, Facebook, like many other companies such as Google, Yahoo, Microsoft, AOL, that provide free content, does not provide live support at all. Our customer service can adjust any billing amount for you, and there is no additional cost, and we guarantee our service, so don't worry. I'm an independent computer tech; I will fix this issue for you.

Can I connect remotely to your computer, so I can fix the issue directly on your computer together with you?

Please reply at the box below; we guarantee our service. Thank you,

that's it now answer

Please click on the website below to connect remotely with me:

http://www.teamviewer.com/

, then there, click on Download TeamViewer

, then click on the TeamViewer item at the bottom and install it

, then tell me the ID and password ***** the TeamViewer application.

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Tech Support Specialist: ChrisC, Computer Enthusiast replied 2 years ago
ChrisC
ChrisC, Computer Enthusiast

Hi David, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer!

If you purchased the Surface Pro around Christmas, then you may simply be able to file a warranty claim for the stylus. For this issue, you'll want to go to the website for the Surface Online Service Center, which you can find at the following link:

https://myservice.surface.com/en-US/Pages/Welcome.aspx

On this page you'll see an option to check the warranty status of your service and find information on filing a claim. Alternatively, if you simply want to purchase another stylus you can do so from this site as well.

If you want to contact Microsoft directly via phone, you can do so by calling the customer service line at 1-***-***-****.

If you have any other questions on this, just let me know and I'll be happy to help you any way that I can. And before you run, please remember to use the rating box to rate the answer at least 3 Stars/OK Service so that I receive credit for assisting you.

Please disregard above answer.

Please ignore the last reply.
I can fix this issue quickly for you. Please click on the website below to connect remotely with me:
http://www.teamviewer.com/
When you are available, please reply at the box below to continue troubleshooting; we guarantee our service. Thank you.